Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ready, Set, Go!

I'm almost ready to do the switch over. I only have about 12 GB left to back up before I re-partition my HD. I have 240 GB to partition, I have decided to have a 32 GB FAT shared partition and the other 208 GB divided in two, one for Windows and the other for SUSE.

I'll do the windows install first since I know what I am doing. I'll leave the Linux install for a later install. I don't think that I can install both tonight because it is getting late. Tomorrow I am working for 12 hours so I won't be doing it then either. I guess I'll do it monday or tuesday since I'll be out of town for the weekend.

I'll be installing a legal copy of XP home edition, for the last year and a half I was using a pirated corporate edition. I am getting tired of trying, and succeeding, of beating the genuine windows validation tool. I want to concentrate on Linux from now on.

That's it for today, I'll keep you posted

No comments: