Monday, May 29, 2006

Falling of the wagon

Good morning, or whatever time it is when you read this, to you all. Last Friday I fell off the wagon, I rebooted my computer with windows XP that I kept as a safety net, I did not change back to openSuSE until Sunday morning. Oh! How the mighty has fallen!

I am alright now I learned a few more tricks with a Linux operating system and to relieve my windows fixes I might get, I install Wine on computer. Wine is a program that allows Linux users to run windows programs. Amazing isn't it? I thought so. Tomorrow is my day off so I'll try a few new thing with Linux. I'll keep you posted.

I already told you about my father's condition, He cannot do any work for 3 months, so yesterday I went there to mow the lawn. I ended up doing a few more things for them. Today my back is killing me!

Gotta go

No comments: