Thursday, June 21, 2007

What No Pictures?

You've all been waiting on pins and needles for this post, haven't you? Yeah right! Well guess what? When I decided to write two blogs with approximately 2 posts a week I did not think I would have to search far for something to write. How stupid was I? Don't answer that, it's just a rhetorical question.

My testing of the three other linux operating systems is not happening since I have technical problems with Fedora 7 on both VMWare and Virtualbox, the same goes with PCLinuxOS. LinuxMint works fine in both. One thing I found out is that I prefer working with the Gnome desktop over the KDE desktop. I might change my mind again once the KDE 4 series comes out later this year, I've been reading quite a bit on it lately and I can't wait to try it out.

This morning when I'll be going at work I'll be using a new computer and OS. Last evening we've upgraded to XP from Windows 2000. I'll probably be installing a Linux OS in one of the older computers sine I've been extolling the virtues of Linux for over a year and my boss wants to try it out.

About a month ago I tried sideload and two days ago my Locker was upgraded to unlimited storage. The great thing about it is you can listen to your favorite music on any computer, with a sound card and speakers that is. If you want a great Internet based music storage try it you'll like it. Satisfaction Guaranteed.

No comments: