Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Not Much Happenning

I have been unfair towards the three operating systems (PCLinuxOS, LinuxMint & Fedora 2007) that I spoke of last week. I gave you my impression of them right after I installed them in a virtual machine. The reason I said I hated PCLinuxOS was not its fault but the virtual machine I was using. I am now trying it in another VM. I have no other impressions because I have been lolly gagging about this last week. I actually worked with Vista. It is not for me.

I also tried Joost beta the video on demand service, I hope they will have something for us Linux users. I also hope that they have more channels available.

I was reading a few articles about the beta version of the Safari 3.0 web browser. Guess what it is full of bugs. Apparently if what I read is correct: this is a failure for Apple. I think that the nay Sayers have forgotten that beta testing is used to work out bugs in a program before it is officially launched. So bugs in any beta programs is just as common as shit in a sewer!

I guess that's it for this post see you next time

No comments: