Friday, September 21, 2007

New Name Blog

For those of you that are regular readers of this blog, you will have noticed the new name. I have gotten rid of the "... and life" in the title of this post. If you want to read my quirky views of life, you'll have to go to the No Name Blog.

You'll notice that there are a lot more posting on that blog than this one, and that is because I have less time than I used to with which to experiment with my computers.

Anyways there is nothing new on the compiz-fusion front. It still does not work on my lap top. I have tried Foresight linux for about half an hour last night, I wanted to see and try gnome 2.2. It is alright, but for some reason I was not comfortable with its package manager. I'll try to work with it some more at a later date.

I guess that is it for today. Go to the No Name Blog later today for a brand new post. I have Posted four times this week already, it is a marathon of posts. Will I stay the course. Go and see. Bye.

No comments: