Monday, July 09, 2007

And the winner is...

In the last post I had asked for your help in deciding which desktop I should use on one of my machine. Because of reader apathy, only two vote, There was a tie between Red Martini and blue Martini. So I will be deciding on the desktop I'll be using. Drum roll please, the winner is Red Martini.

On other news, I have upgraded my other computers RAM to 4 GB from 1GB. Wow I still haven't put the computer through its pace to see the amelioration, if any. I will be updating you on the progress I am making with Fedora 7 and PCLinuxOS in the next posts, since I haven't taken the time to work with them, The 4 GB RAM will help in running the virtual machine, that I will be using with Fedora and as I am writing this I am installing PCLinuxOS on one of my computers.

I guess this will be a short post. You know what they say “a short post is better than no post at all”. See you later.

No comments: