Friday, September 22, 2006

Guess What?


Hello again. Back so soon you might say, I forgot to put something in the last blog entry. Can you guess what this picture is? One of my friends, which will remain nameless, email me this last Friday, and when I received it I asked Jacques "what is it?" If you can guess what it is I won't be giving you fabulous prizes. I'll be eternally grateful.

On the computing front I am now running Kubuntu. I prefer the KDE desktop over the Gnome desktop. (Please no hate mail).

Until next time, keep on thinking outside the box (I hate that f#!@ing expression). I think that the thinking outside the box expression was coined by an ENRON director when they were cooking the books to show they where making money. Did you know that Fortune named Enron "America's Most Innovative Company" for six consecutive years. Now that "thinking outside the box". (Here's looking at you Paul, another friend that will remain nameless.)

See ya next time.

No comments: