Thursday, July 06, 2006

Procrastination

Procrastination: Why do it today, when you can put it off indefinitely? My definition of procrastination. That is why I have not posted my thoughts and comments for over a week. What have I been doing since the last time? I have been setting up the email service at work. I am also trying to create a stationary that is sent when we send email. It does not work. I will figure out what I am doing wrong and fix it. Now that's thinking positively!

I am thinking of creating my on web page. I don't know what to do. Today I have been thinking of domain names and all the one I want are taken. www.bobblehead.com, www.cheekymonkey.com, www.fasitious.com, www.noname.com etc. I thought of www.googlewastaken.com, but I don't want to be sued. Why have a web page when I have blogger you might ask? I am asking myself the same question. To be (on the internet) or not to be (on the internet)? That is the question. An answer will be forthcoming . Remember my definition of procrastination above well I'm using it now.

I won't be mentioning my life with SuSE this time around, because nothing has changed since the last time (that damn procrastination again!). I said I would add pictures to this blog I hope you like it. I actually thought of only putting pictures of food like last time, but I think it would have gotten old fast. Instead I'll post pictures that have nothing to do with this blog.

Until next time keep on rocking in the free world.

No comments: